Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juggallojed Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Jan 13, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Die-electric?
    Does the code require die-electric unions for a gas water heater?

30 gallon tall .

Oh sorry... I'm in columbus Ohio.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 14, 2007, 08:26 AM
    You will have to contact your local Building Department for that answer. Di-electric unions aren't mandated in the Tampa Bay Area. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music to die to. [ 4 Answers ]

If anybody has seen the movie Donnie Darko then you may know what I am talking about. In the last scene of the movie the song "Mad World" starts playing. I am looking for a song - nothing specific- with that kind of style to it. A nice quiet song that almost gives you a chance to reflect on what...

Can I die? Please help me someone! [ 20 Answers ]

:( Heey! I'm a 18 year old girl, that used movate cream for some month and didn't see any result so I used it up to six time or more a day. Then I accidentally got it round my mouth and lips, but I just dryed it with a towel and didn't think think much about any side effects. Then after a while a...

Hair die [ 2 Answers ]

I have dark brown hair and I was thinking about going blonde. Would this screw my hair up or would it be okay?

Want to know if you will die in 4 years? [ 17 Answers ]

OK me neither but anyway I heard about this on the news how a study came up with a survey for older adults to determine you chance of living beyond 4 years. I did some searches and found a site offering the survey: http://www.clinicallyinformed.com/health_survey.php I was luckily under 4% but my...

View more questions Search