Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlelola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2006, 12:19 PM
    Kid in a can?
    I remember watching this movie when I was younger about an older woman who receives a delivery of a large can... about the size of a keg... when she opens it, a boy, age 8 or 9, stands from a hunched down position... he's fully naked, but it's this slow, blurred image while he's standing...

Seriously... that's all I remember from it...

Anything..
    Wraith28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2006, 05:55 PM
    I was sitting here watching Gremlins with my roommate and we where talking about all the crazy movies we have seen this one came up but I couldn't remember the name either. But what triggered this memory of the movie was the lady that played the b*tch in the movie gremlins. She also played the mom of the 'kid in a can' or Konrad.

I searched the lady in gramlins on IMDB and went through all her 80's films and found this. The hyper link keep messing up the address so just cut and paste http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0167240/

The move is called "Konrad" it was made in 1985, now both of our minds can be put to rest.
    eleanorrrrrr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 09:59 PM
    Thank you! I was searching this site, looking for an answer to the same question! I kept on lloking up "Conrad" with a "C." It was such a weird film! I remember that woman and Ned Beatty was in it too...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search