Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    demonbrat711 Posts: 79, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 08:39 PM
    Sprained ankle! Pleazee answerrr
    So its Tuesday today and I was playing with my dog and I didn't want to step on him becahse he was right behind me... so I went to turn and hurt my ankle... its sprained I know it is its happened before and even my sister knows.. so don't say go see a dr. LOL.. but I have to work this thing I do every year and its this Sunday!! Will it be okay by then... I can walk on it but can't put all pressure on it... it looks likt there is a golf ball where my bone would stick out on the side of my ankle? OK so yea my question is will I be OK by then??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Most times a sprain is worse than a break. Takes longer to heal. You have many small bones in that area that are easily broken. Guess what, I'm going to tell you to see a doctor and get some x-rays taken. This is the only way you will know for sure.
    erin7799 Posts: 159, Reputation: 32

Jul 29, 2008, 08:51 PM
    I sprained my ankle a few months ago and it took me a week on crutches and 2 weeks of hopping around until I was able to put weight on it. Ice it. Put a bandage on it and you may be able to get an air cast from a medical supply place. Then it just keeps it stable.
    demonbrat711 Posts: 79, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 09:24 PM
    No one will take me to a dr so that's out of the question
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 11:29 PM
    Why won't anyone take you to a doctor? If it is broken you can cause more damage by not getting it taken care of.
    mommeykrista89 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2013, 07:13 AM
    Call the community transit every town has one and get a ride to er they will xra give you a splint so u can walk on it fine for your event
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2013, 08:29 AM
    This was asked in 2008 - please keep an eye on the dates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tattoo on ankle [ 9 Answers ]

This advice is actually for my mother. As I posted earlier I am going to get my tongue pierced this Thursday with my mother.ever since I brought up my piercing she has been interested in getting a tattoo she wants one on her ankle of me and my brothers name in the shape of a heart.. she has never...

Ankle Monitor [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: How long can u been on ankle monitor for a small crime like breaking probation

Treatment for sprained elbow [ 1 Answers ]

I recently sprained my elbow falling from a height and sticking my arms out in front of me doing gymnastics. It started to swell on the day and the next day, but its slowly going down. How long should I take off training for it till I recover? Are there any strapping/taping methods I could...

Ankle Monitor [ 2 Answers ]

I get of Ankle next Tuesday, if they don't come do I just cut it off? Or what's the deal?

Injured Ankle [ 4 Answers ]

I injured my ankle a month ago in my ice skating show. My blade got caught and I fell. I was fine but then, my ankle was swollen for about 3 weeks. So, I thought I sprained or just twisted my ankle. ( I didn't see a doctor) It went away and started to heal. But then, somehow it must've gotten hurt...

View more questions Search