Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JUVE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Need time alone to sort her life
    I have been with my fiancé for about 4 years and for the first time after 4 years we have been apart for 10 weeks .We worked together 4 years on the cruise .Just about before the holiday in December I had an operation on my knee,wich I could not return to work so she had to go without me. But just before she left she was talking to me on getting married and we were so good together doing things and very happy couple. Even though that the mother is diagnosed with lung cancer .2 weeks ago she calls me and she told me that she was not to sure about our relation ship and she did not want to make mistake to get married and she realize how hard this is for us but I am in a very strange place after my vacation home and all that is happening with
    My family. I promise never to lie to you and to always be true, I am sure it will work out okay, I just need some time alone and to think about us and what is important. I know I love you and always will but right now I just need to sort my life and head out.

I love you too and thank you for understanding and supporting me in this.

I am not to sure what to say about this what is your answer for this

>Moved from Forum Help<
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 17, 2008, 08:43 AM
    Sounds like a Dear John letter to me. That's how soldiers got dumped when they were at war. After 4 years, I would expect more. Regardless, consider yourself dumped. How old are you both?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hope or Life Time Learning [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H1B visa and my wife is on H4 VISA. She started working some time ago after we received her employment authorization card. She finished her masters degree in India and currently taking some course in community college. I understand from your answers on the previous posts that we...

Life is a waste of time [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I just don`t want to be here any more,fed up with working for no reward and living with someone that hates me, what's the point of going on?

In his life for a long time.guy's view? [ 4 Answers ]

I was just starting to see someone and told him I would rather be friends if he was seeing other women. He basically told me I could trust him and he wouldn't hurt me. I did. Then I found out he was indeed seeing other women, many other women. I got upset, very very upset. He apologized, wanted to...

In his life for a long time? [ 2 Answers ]

I was just starting to see someone and told him I would rather be friends if he was seeing other women. He basically told me I could trust him and he wouldn't hurt me. I did. Then I found out he was indeed seeing other women, many other women. I got upset, very very upset. He apologized, wanted to...

View more questions Search