Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xOiloveyouxO Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 12:53 PM
    The Book Animal Farm
    So I have a test and I basically have no idea what the book is on, because I didn't read it lol. Anyone want to help?? Hahaa;)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Time to pick up the book and read it. We don't do homework for you here. We will help, but you have to show initiative first.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2007, 12:57 PM
    The only help I can give you is to tell you to read the book. Even if you do Cliff Notes or Spark Notes, you will be missing out on parts of the test, because the teacher knows those cheat helps are out there and will ask something only a person who read the book will know.
    Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 01:01 PM
    I have a nursing test next week, want to read chapters 42, 46, 51 & 55 and tell me they say so that I know how to save your life?

Do you see how ridiculous that sounds?

We haven't a clue as to how your teacher is going to test you. So, you better get crackin. And **sighs** I probably should too.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 01:20 PM
    On the plus side for the OP it's a short book - shouldn't take long.
    Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Yes, much shorter than even one of my chapters.

Go for it girl, you can pass this test. Just get the lead out and start reading. Oh, here I go procrastinating again. Back to my books.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long do farm fresh eggs keep? [ 19 Answers ]

We got a dozen eggs from our neighbor, his father's chickens had produced more than they could all use. I'm wondering how long I can expect them to last - and how long is too long for keeping them. Also, is there a way to tell when an egg has gone bad? Thank you!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Animal name [ 5 Answers ]

Animal name starting with y

What is this old animated film about a dog in a farm called? [ 1 Answers ]

This film was about a fat white or yellow dog, that went to a farm. He wore a tie and walked on two legs. He had a friend, which was a border collie (Black and white, I believe) and he liked this collie dog, who was pretty. Later, in the end of the movie, the fat dog and the collie had puppies. It...

Animal name [ 1 Answers ]

Land Animal name starting with letter "x"

View more questions Search