On Thursday night just passed, I was eating chicken nuggets and fries. I went to speak, but before I did, I breathed in and a small piece of nugget went down the wrong way but I coughed maybe once or twice but it didn't feel as though I coughed it up or swallowed it. I haven't ha any pains or have felt anything as if there was something in my lung.
So what I was wondering is if it could be there and not feel it or would there be a feeling if there was something there? Because I only think about it every now and again, and I was just thinking about it now, and then I start to panic. I get wheezy sometimes with my allergies when the weather changes so I might just be panicking over nothing, as I tend to panic over many things.