Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Loverofmysoul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Audio system in 2003 Honda Accord Not Working
    Hello All,

I have a 2003 Honda Accord, LX model. In the last 3 weeks or so, I have noticed a continuing problem with my audio system. I thought it might have been my battery since I was also having problems with it draining really quickly. But after I got a brand new battery put in, I was still having the same issue with my audio system. What is happening is: when I start my car up sometimes, the audio system will come on, I will see the display (face console) come on, but there will be no sound coming from the speakers. Sometimes I even hear like the speakers pop and have static. It will do that until I turn off the system and then turn it back on. Then the sound will come on. I am a little frustrated as to why this is happening because every time I go to the dealer for them to check it out, the problem never happens. Then as soon as I drive off, it happens.

Can anyone tell me what the problem could be. I have already contacted American Honda who have opened up a case for me. I just want to know what the problem is so I can go from there.

Thanks
    gameguru1360 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Mar 23, 2007, 03:23 PM
    I'd try replacing the head unit. The honda factory head unit might be going out or there is a short somewhere in the unit itself.

Also check to make sure that your alternator is in good working order

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Accord Audio code [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently changed my Honda accord's bartery. I forgot the code to enter for Audio. I have entered wrong code and it seems like it is locked. Now I found my audio code and I don't know how to enter. The preset buttons are not responding when press them to enter the correct code. Please...

Upgrade Honda Accord 1980 to Honda Accod 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

Help me!! I have old Honda Accord 1980, I want to upgrade it to Honda Accord 2003 step by step. I do not much money right now. Please Help me about this, which parts one by one I must change. Thanks

95 Honda Accord audio code [ 3 Answers ]

Hi and Help, Had car in shop, battery was disconnected, have the audio code but don't have instructions for entering the code. The dealer wants $110 - not going to happen. Please provide instructions. I need my tunes for my 70 minute commute. Thanks

Honda Accord 2003 [ 0 Answers ]

Hey there I am looking for a picture of Honda Accord 2003 white or silver color with white leather inside ?

View more questions Search