Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ibraheem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2010, 04:57 AM
    I want to format my flash drive
    I put my Flash Drive into my system and I wanted to Save some document on it.. and he is giving me a message that the Drive F is not Formmated that did you want to Format it? With two option (yes or no)? And if I says yes... it will bring a Box for Formatting my driv is 1GB, and it will bring 8.00MB... if I said quick format it would give me a message that the Drive F cannot be formmatted... Please help me out
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 28, 2010, 05:02 AM

Sounds like the drive has gone bad. Have you tried it in another PC?
    sahilmangal Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 08:03 PM

Your drive is most probably affected by Pelegra. Use the free PRT to get rid of it :)

Download PRT (Perlovga Removal Tool) 2.5.0.5 Free - Removes Perlovga's bodies and leftovers completely from your computer - Softpedia
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And since I am new to this site,May I ask that can only the Experts answer? I see everywhere only Experts answering.. So is this answer illegal? :P
    sahilmangal Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 08:36 PM

Sorry its Perlovga and not my Pelegra.. :P My Bad!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flash drive [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I cannot install flash drive (USB) in Windows'98, is simply cannot detect it every time I connect a flash to my PC. Can suggest how to use a flash with Windows'98? Thank you all in advance.

Flash drive [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a flash drive to use for a project that I am working on. If I plug it in a computer at work, open the project from the flash drive, add content to my project on my computer at work and only save it to the flash drive does any of it stay on my work computer? Thanks

Flash drive won't format [ 8 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 16gb flash drive. When I got it I loaded enough videos on it to fill it up so I could transfer them. The system was windows 98 on a dell optiplex. I only used it once or twice since putting the videos on and never had a problem. A few weeks later ended up getting a virus on...

How to format a hard drive on a dell desktop with XP home edition and no floppy drive [ 18 Answers ]

How do I format a hard drive on a Dell Dimension 8110 with Windows XP home edition 2007 without a floppy drive? I tried to follow answers to some similar qustions posted previously on this site but when I do I get messages like "what's the disk volume label" from the command prompt window after...

Format C drive [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I had installed Win XP Media center in D drive. And when I was installing Win XP 2002 in C drive, It asked me to insert SP2 CD. But I had mistakenly inserted Media center CD 2. after sometimes I closed the installation by shutting computer down. When I do formatting C drive by...

View more questions Search