Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ndiri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 02:45 AM
    LG Flash disk
    I am using an LG Flash disk and it is write protected. It does not have the write protect switch. How can I undo this problem since saving & retrieving documents in the LG flash disk is not possible.

Kindly assist.
    Lazer11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 03:39 AM
    Make sure that the files properties are not set to read only. Go to a file through My Computer or Explorer, right click the file, select properties. Make sure the Read Only and Hidden check boxes are unchecked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portable hard disk disk not opening [ 7 Answers ]

I inserted my portable hard disk in the usb drive and before opening scanned it for viruses.after about half the scan the scanning got stuck at one point.at that instant all programs became non responsive. I then removed my portable disk immediately.then all programs became responsive. But when I...

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Flash Action Script-Programming in Flash cs3 professional [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Does anybody know 1. method to creating a folder using Flash action script ? 2.Any good sites to learn Flash action script ? 3.Code to make a button in flash to browse for a image file and then to display its path? Thanks in Advance.. :)

Flash [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone point me to a website that explains flash, easy to run through tutorials, etc. Found a few sites but they generally want me to pay before I can get too far and realise the potential. I have done a few websites and realised that limitations of HTML and Javascripts.

Flash Mx [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am using flash mx and I am having difficulty using it. Could you please recommend a tutorial that is easy to follow. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search