Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajni1986 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 05:23 AM
    Tiffin service from home
    My mother has exceptional talent in cookery.For years she has wasted her talent but now we all want her to utilize it... she wants to start with tiffin service from home... but the problem is that we donot have any contacts in offices or PGs requiring tiffin service... how can we start.?. is there anyone who want to avail service or can help me in any way.. we can supply tiffins to DELHI and ENTIRE NCR... quality and honesty is assured as I have written earlier that she is exceptionally talented in cookery...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2008, 05:32 AM
    I'm not exactly sure what you are describing or asking about here. Would you please let us know in a little more detail about what it is you are asking. Not using abbreviations would help. Thank you!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2008, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    I'm not exactly sure what you are describing or asking about here. Would you please let us know in a little more detail about what it is you are asking. Not using abbreviations would help. Thank you!

Tiffin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Basically Craig a tiffin is a tin with separate levels that is like a lunch box but has different courses in each level.
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2008, 06:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Tiffin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Basically Craig a tiffin is a tin with seperate levels that is like a lunch box but has different courses in each level.
    Hey, thanks! I learn new things here everyday! I hope that you are doing well! :)
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Miners used to use something like that - I have seen those before and never knew what they were called. Thank you CBW for that information.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 13, 2008, 08:19 AM
    What county are you from. In the US there are tons ( and I do mean tons) of rules and regulatoins about operating a kitchen for public sale. They will require special dish washing methods and equpment, special plates and pans and cookware, and all sorts of levels of things.

I have seen few home kitchens that could pass a commercial health dept inspection.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    what county are you from. In the US there are tons ( and I do mean tons) of rules and regulatoins about operating a kitchen for public sale. They will require special dish washing methods and equpment, special plates and pans and cookware, and all sorts of levels of things.

I have seen few home kitchens that could pass a commericial health dept inspection.
    Pokes chuck... read the post hunn if they can supply delhi that's a bit of a give away they aren't in u.s ;) I have to say the food standards in any country other than your own would be a very touchy subject you need to contact you local authoritys for guidance.
    gaus20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 04:14 AM

How I can start tiffin service at lucknow from home
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2009, 01:28 PM
    Hi, gaus20!

Please start a new thread about what you're asking by clicking on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/newthr...ewthread&f=155

This thread is old and attracting piggybacks.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Home cleaning service [ 1 Answers ]

How do I start to clean houses. Do I need a license?

400 amp service for home [ 2 Answers ]

I'm building a home and want to have 400 amp service. I understand the way this is done is by running (2) 200 amp panels in the house. My service provider asked me for a riser diagram for this service. I'm not sure how to draw this? Can you help?

New Home 400 amp service [ 3 Answers ]

I brought in 400 amp to my outside meter for my new log home. I had planned to split off 200 to the house and 200 to a future shop. However I don't think 200 will be enough from time to time. One expert I asked said I would be running at 600 AMP requirement. I think he is nuts. The main thing...

Mobile Home Service Wire [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a used Mobile Home - The previous owner moved the meter box from the back to the front - It has not been hooked up to the electric company since then - I know he should have done it with a permit - but I am now the owner. I am not an electrician. I live in Manitoba Canada. Here is the...

Mobile Home Electrical Service [ 6 Answers ]

Thgis is a combination electrical/legal guestion. Who is responsible for the service drop in a mobile home park? I live in Pennsylvania and was recently told by a human services agency here that weatherization could not be started on my mobile home until a problem with the main electrical...

View more questions Search