Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Aug 2, 2007, 11:12 PM
    Alcohol effects
    If someone has drunk quite a bit and their heartbeat is at 64 bpm, how can one increase it? What foods should be eaten?
    BreeAnne Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2007, 01:20 AM
    I don't get your question 100%, but 64bpm is a great heart rate. The average heart rate for a male is 70bpm and for a female is 75bpm. You don't want to raise your resting heart rate, having a low resting heart rate is a signal of good health.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Aug 3, 2007, 01:34 AM
    Oh, okay. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol Addiction [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a cure for an alcoholic

Alcohol detox [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 24 and has an extremely bad drinking problem, he has had 4 seizures this year when he doesn't drink, he is on anti seizure meds & anti anxiety also, we are trying to get him into a 3 day detox right now (no beds available), does anyone know any ways of helping him through this until a bed...

Pregnant alcohol [ 8 Answers ]

My wife and I recently found out she's pregnant (just over a month). About two weeks ago we had a lot of wine with friends and my wife was very drunk. Now she is worried that it may affect the foetus. Any words of wisdom? All thoughts appreciated!

Alcohol: 70% or 99%? [ 1 Answers ]

For cleaning keyboards, door knobs/handles, table tops, etc. Which is better, the 70% or the 99%?

Over service of Alcohol [ 4 Answers ]

I know that a bartender and the premises is liable for service of an alcoholic beverage to an obviously intoxicated person. (Califonia) But what about if a bartender serves someone 10 shots of tequila and 5 beers in the time span of 1 hour. And, duing that hour, the patron did not show symptoms...

View more questions Search