Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hockeyrox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 07:37 PM
    Lines on my penis
    Hi I am 14 have green lines on the bottom of me penis. I masterbate about once a day. What is this and is there anything to treat it?? I would like to hear as soon as possible thanks!
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Jul 4, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Green lines? I have never heard of such a thing. Are you wearing new underwear? It could be the dye of your underwear. Or a fungus. Is there a teen clinic near you?
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Jul 4, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Uhm. Yea buddy there called viens? Lol.
    atmisk Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Its normal, I used to have that and mine is now a blueish light purp color

Jul 4, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Yea my boyfriend Atmisk used to have viens. Lol. I still know guys with viens. Its normal and its not possible to be the die from your undies?

Jul 5, 2007, 07:03 AM
    No problem :) And Yay Hockey lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air In Lines [ 1 Answers ]

I Have A Well With Submarsable Pump. We Have Resently Had Air In The Water Lines , Mostly In The Cold Water . Can You Tell Me Why? Russell Day

Air in lines [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with air when I turn on any water outlet in the home, including when the toilets flush. I am on a submersible pump well system. I just recently purchased the home which was empty for about two years. The air is not all the time, but when it does it, it spurts for 5 sec.- 30 sec. at...

Overhead lines [ 1 Answers ]

Can I run 2- 2/0s & 1- 1/0 on poles to feed a 200 amp load center?

Gas Lines [ 7 Answers ]

I need to add a hook-up for our gas dryer in the basement. After surveying what is already there I have noticed that all of the gas lines run (hang actually) about 10” below the floor joists. I’m wondering is this code (I live in Maryland)? Why did they not run them along the bottom of the...

Lines Across TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old (atleast 10 years) RCA television. A few months ago it randomly developed a problem where white lines with a redish pink in between cover the entire screen. The lines are horizontal at a slight angle and go all the way across the screen. This happens spiratically and goes through...

View more questions Search