Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayarecee Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 09:45 AM
    Confused. 3 weeks late, negative test
    I am 3 weeks late. Minor cramping here and there. I have taken 2 tests which came out negative. I don't feel as if I was stressed until now. I have had headaches and get tired easily with shortness of breath. I was constipated and then it went away. I have been feeling sick to my stomach sometimes and have been peeing more often then usual.
    rayne14 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Feb 24, 2012, 09:53 AM
    Sometimes a test will not read until you are 4 weeks or more, and your body could be stressed without you being stressed, have you been doing a lot of physical activity? That could be a cause of body stress

Feb 24, 2012, 09:57 AM
    I have not done anything out of the regular. I have also not been wanting to have sex, which is out of the usual.

Feb 24, 2012, 10:04 AM
    Try to wait another week and take another test, if it said no make an appointment with your doctor,

Feb 24, 2012, 10:05 AM
    Thank you very much!

Feb 24, 2012, 10:16 AM
    I also forgot to mention that 2 days after I was supposed to start I wiped and had the smallest drop of blood that was like a pink color. I was so light and that is the only sign of blood I have had and I have also had more discharge then usual.. any clue?

Feb 24, 2012, 10:19 AM
    Discharge like? Slimy watery

Feb 24, 2012, 10:22 AM
    Not runny. If that's what you mean.

Feb 24, 2012, 10:34 AM
    It is possible that you are, try a test first pee in the morning and wait 1 more week

Feb 24, 2012, 10:34 AM
    And sharp pains in my stomach and lower area, can you explain what that is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 weeks late negative hpt when to test again [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years. I've never been on because ever. My last period was dec 9th and then I had some light spotting 3 weeks after and then when my period didn't show up on time I tested and it was negative. I have all the classic pregnancy symptoms and my...

2 weeks late period negative test? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there! Im 2 weeks, one day late late today. I was having cramping for a week or so.. but it has subsided for the most part. I get a little cramp here and there. Yesterday I could are swore my period would start any second? Now I seem to be left with a bloated tummy (my skinny jeans no longer do...

3 weeks late. Negative test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Im 16 years old and very confused.. I've had a regular period since I was 13 and have never been late. I had to go off the pill for medical reasons about 3 months ago and have had regular periods since.. I was due to come on on the 7th Aug. Im in a stable relationship with my boyfriend and...

View more questions Search