Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayne14 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Feb 23, 2012, 07:36 PM
    2 week period
    I have been on my period for over 2 weeks now, my doctor said its because I am big but I'm not that big. I have had 1 child she is fixing to turn 3 why am I bleeding so much?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2012, 04:58 AM
    There can be a number of possible reasons... hormone imbalance, medical condition, uterine growths, etc. If it continues, see your gyn for an exam and some blood work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, [ 1 Answers ]

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, and my June period was only 3 days of light bleeding. I haven't had regualr periods since the birth of my first baby 4/6/09.. whom I breastfeed for 7 months. Anyway my question is I have been so nauseus and just...

I haven't had a period since around the last week of January. Twice this past week my [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I haven't had my period since like the last week or 2 of January. My periods are very often irregular and hard to keep track of. Twice this past week my boyfriend and I have tried to have sex. Both times the condom had broken shortly after we started. Both times it broke outside of my...

My period is a week delayed now.'used to have regular period, what does it mean? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 24 yrs old, I had my period last month, but this month, it's almost 2 weeks delayed.. and I never had any sexual intercourse this month nor last month.I had my last sexual intercourse, 2 weeks before my period last month.im scared to buy a test kit because, I don't know if I'm pregnant......

View more questions Search