Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kr445 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 02:35 PM
    Best friend won't talk to me
    For the past 5 years, I have been best friends with a guy. We went everywhere together and shared the same interests. This year we entered high school. Suddenly, he won't talk to me or return my texts. I don't know what I did. I have my friends that are girls and he has his guy friends so I don't see why we can't still be friends. Now it's like he never even knew me. I stopped texting him and gave him space. We talk once and a while, but something is still off. What should I do?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 10, 2012, 03:57 PM
    You say that you talk with him now and then... so, how about asking what's wrong the next time you two talk? That's really the best and easiest way to find out what's going on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 10, 2012, 07:39 PM
    Its pretty natural for things to change once you get older. But you can still be friends, just not as together as before. You still talk, so talk to your friend about your concerns, and see what's to be done.
    hailiee768 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jan 16, 2012, 09:05 PM
    Sometimes things just change. Since he's probably really important to you, I suggest talking to him about it. Just ask him why things are so different, and if you DID do something, what it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I said something to my friend and now he won't talk to me. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, earlier on in the school year I sent a text message to this mate with some gay things in it... now he thinks I'm gay (Which I'm not). He told a couple of his best mates, now he won't talk to me and they sometimes call me gay and things... please help.. What Can I Do?

Best Friend won't Talk To Me [ 5 Answers ]

My Best Friend of 5yrs won't talk to me now and hasn't done so for a month or so. You see I annoyed her by sending her a few (2) snotty texts because she never answers my calls or responds to my texts anymore. When I asked her to call into my house one day on her way home from somewhere she didn't...

My best friend won't talk to me [ 4 Answers ]

My friend aksed me if I would go snowboarding with him. Thrilled I agreed. A couple days later I found out that my best friends ex boyfriend is also coming. I told my best friend that her ex is coming. She didn't say anything about it so I thought she's OK with it. I still had a weird feeling...

My Best Friend won't talk to me and I don't know why [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my best friend have been friends for about 3years now. She's kind of moody and stuff. Recently we had an agruement over a boy, but I was the bigger person and said she could have him. We seemed to be okay after that. Then a couple of months later she's just acting strangely around me. I...

View more questions Search