Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baby-girl-tara Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Is she a real mate?
    :( me and my best friend,Ginnie, go to school together we started hanging round with 2 other girls , Sophie and Jade, which are now my best friends as well but Ginnie went off and blackmailed me saying she's not talking to me until Jade and Sophie are gone but I like all 3 of them I don't want to choose I've tried to talk to her but she won't listen HELP!! :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 10, 2007, 12:38 PM
    It sounds as though Ginnie may be jealous of the friendship you have deveolped with the other two girls.

You should sit down and tell her that she is still your best friend and nothing should come between that. As we mature we grow and develop new friendships, some people just have a hard time letting others in.

She may feel that you have deserted her for the others. Did you stop spending as much time with her and more time with the others recently?
    Super16 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by baby-girl-tara
    :( me and my best friend,Ginnie, go to school together we started hanging round with 2 other girls , Sophie and Jade, which are now my best friends aswell but Ginnie went off and blackmailed me saying shes not talkin to me until Jade and Sophie are gone but i like all 3 of them i dont want to choose iv tryed to talk to her but she wont listen HELP!!!:confused:
    Okay here's what I would do, if one of my friends told me they didn't like one or two of my other friends, then all I would say, is that I can choose my own friends and if you don't like it get ove it, you aren't me and you can't make my choses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trust Between Best Mate and Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I would be grateful if you could give me some advice on my little issue... Basically I have been going out with my boyfriend, Stefan for 8 months. I am 21 and he is 33. He is divorced and has 2 young children from his previous marriage. I love him and wouldn't give him up...

Trust Between Best Mate and Boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I would be grateful if you could give me some advice on my little issue... Basically I have been going out with my boyfriend, Stefan for 8 months. I am 21 and he is 33. He is divorced and has 2 young children from his previous marriage. I love him and wouldn't give him up...

View more questions Search