Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnnLou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 10:43 AM
    The Road Etiching
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any information on this etching? Here is what it said on the back of it:
    Genuine Etching
    By
    Philippe
    Entitles:
    "The Road"
    Paris Etching Society

Here is a picture of what it looks like
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 4, 2007, 10:44 AM
    The Paris Etching Society appears a lot on this site.
    For a better explanation have a look at This Post

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How hard is it to pass the road test to get your N? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone could tell me how hard it is to get there N and what advice I should have before taking the test because I am really nervous!!

Need tips for the Road Test. [ 9 Answers ]

I have problems relaxing. I'm getting my road test tomorrow in Kitchener (a city notorious for its terrible roads), and I'm extremely nervous. When I get nervous, I shake, twitch, and piss my pants - metaphorically speaking, that is (*ahem*). I took the road test before, but it was a long time ago...

Help me to pass the road test [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time to writing someplace to get help. The problem I am having May be is not a big issue in your eyes, but please help me. I am trying to get A driving license. as millions of people are driving. I feel so embarrassed as I still don't have my license so I can drive freely...

Road Runner items [ 6 Answers ]

Need help in locating Road Runner items to add to my tiny collection. Anyone know where to find anything for the Road Runner? Have tried a search on the net and not very much out there. Your help would be appreciated. The Road Runner is a cartoon character along with the Coyote who's always trying...

Road easement [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to buy 36 acres of land. The only way to access the land is from an old coal mine road which I would not own. Are there laws that would allow me an easement to use the road if the roads owner is not willing to allow me access?

View more questions Search