Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmanoj_1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 03:23 AM
    What about my friend circle?
    Today I have at least five to seven friend but out them two friend start the busineess with me but at that time this two friends are neglate me why? Any loss cause from this both friends
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2010, 04:46 AM

If I understand what you were asking, why two friends started a business with you but two other friends neglect you... its because they have a life... you do what you have to do for yourself first... then if you have time, your friends come later. Its easy to think YOU are the center of the world... and easy to forget others don't see it that way.

Now there IS a point where it does truly become neglect... and that's when they really do have the spare time, but decide you aren't important enough for them to spend it on you. We all meet people like this at some point in your life.

I like to call them "fair weather friends", meaning they are around when its convenient for them or when it suites their needs... and the second YOU need something or its not in their interests they disappear.

I distance myself from that type. And I have known many.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue circle [ 1 Answers ]

I get a quarter inch blue circle on my screen and it goes around and around sometimes for 5 minutes before it stops. I I try and click on another part of a program it will lighten the screen but does not lose the program It has does this hundreds of time and calling AOL has not helped. I...

Circle Equations [ 2 Answers ]

I have to figure out if (-1,7) is on, inside, or outside a cvircle with this equation:S>>> x(squared) + y (squared) = 45. How do I even figure this out:S

Dark circle [ 1 Answers ]

How to avoid dark circle. I have this problem for last 10 years.

View more questions Search