Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eclair Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 11:40 AM
    Dreams:
    I bump my dad at the mall and he walked away. What is this mean?
    serenemeadow Posts: 39, Reputation: 16

Nov 11, 2010, 07:08 AM
    It would help if there were more details. Maybe you should talk to your father in real life. It could be a sign that you should speak to him. Just my 2 cents.
    Eclair Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2010, 03:29 AM
    Thanks for help... possible. You are right serenedeadow.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2010, 05:59 AM

So sorry, but we really don't have dream interpreters here. If you'd like to share some factual information about your relationship with your father, we may be able to provide some advice.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Nov 24, 2010, 08:59 AM
    It could mean that you are missing him. Your life is probably busy, his life is probably just as busy. The mall is full of busy people going in all directions, continuously moving, and is not exactly a place to spend one on one time, quietly talking, and communicating.

You may be feeling that contact is limited to a quick hello, or chance encounter, and while you want him to stop, he keeps on going. You are left still missing him, and hoping for another opportunity to see him.

Take this as an opportunity to think about spending time with him. Call him up, ask him to meet you for dinner, and just enjoy his company, uninterrupted. If that isn't immediately possible, send him an email, and ask him how things are going, and tell him how things are going for you. There are many ways to communicate simply that you miss him, and would like to spend time with him.

I am presuming that he is in your life, and not deceased, or otherwise having no contact with you due to divorce or something of that nature.

Bottom line, I'd say, in my opinion, that you need to not rely on chance to see or talk to him, and instead, take the initiative to make it happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

What are dreams exactly? [ 9 Answers ]

How do people feel about dreams.. I dream all the time and its usually of my ex and I, and we're back together... I don't take this dream to heart because I consider myself a pretty rational guy. But what are dreams? Are they just what we want? And I'm not posting this because I want to hear...

My Dreams! [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know what my dreams mean. Every dream I have I can not see faces, like it's a blur, but yet I recognize the person. In all most of my dreams I'm in everyday places, no fantasy places or anything like that, but they are always dark. I have had one dream that I can remember that was in the...

View more questions Search