Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    motherindespair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 06:49 AM
    Dna test says I am not the father
    I met a girl 10 months ago, a few weeks after we met she tells me she is pregnant. I was not overjoyed but resigned myself to becoming a Dad. Bought all the baby cloths cots, buggy, car chairs etc. Baby was born on 10/11/06, she moved out 1 week later with all the stuff I bought, not tells me she got the baby father to do a DNA and the child is his NOT mine. Can I do her for deception of property?:mad:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 11, 2006, 06:52 AM
    Yep. You can take her to small claims court and sue her for whatever money you laid out. But collecting may be another story.

You might also try having her arrested for fraud.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2006, 02:53 PM
    This girl sounds like a manipulative user. Let it go. You got off cheap.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2006, 08:22 PM
    You can sue her for reimbursement of the things you purchased for her on the child's behalf. Hopefully you have receipts, cancelled checks or some sort of documentation. Misrepresentation of facts will be key here. Did she specifically tell you initially that the child was yours? If not, then you really don't have much of a case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dna Testing [ 10 Answers ]

Can you have someone take a DNA test while in Jail? Can you have someone sign a birth certificate while in Jail?

Dna molecule [ 4 Answers ]

Where is the Genetic code stored in the DNA molecule? And How is the genetic code store in the DNA molecule? Thank you

DNA structure [ 1 Answers ]

What is the basic structural differnce between purines and pyrimidines? & what is the bonding pattern of the bases & what type of bond occurs to each other?

Dna [ 1 Answers ]

Can DNA material be extracted from feces?

Paternity... dna test proved I'm not father [ 2 Answers ]

Well this is definitely one of the most tragic things i have been through. Of course im not happy with the final results but i am in a downhill battle because of it. I found out after 4 1/2 years of paying child support that i am not the father of my child. I haven't seen the child in almost...

View more questions Search