Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    White Rosary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 09:36 PM
    On the road to look normal.
    Hello everybody! Im a 21 year old male, with olive skin and I need somebody to help me find out what I could do with this problem that has affected me for as long as I can remember. I have blue veins that are slighty visible on my forehead located on my temples that drag down beneath my eyes making me look like I never slept a day in my life or that I have a sickness of some sort. There are two large veins on the bottom right of my right eye and the bottom left of my left eye along with dark circles beneath both eyes. I also have a slight case of rosacea which gives my cheeks a year long redness that becomes more visible in the extreme heat or cold, but I am treating it wit metrizole cream, but the redness makes the veins a lot more noticeable. My dermatologist said that vitamin k cream would reduce the appearance of veins on my face but after a few months of applying the cream, there has been no results. Can somebody please offer me advice for what to do with this problem, since I do not know what to do. I don't have a sickness or a disease so I do not know what the problem is. I'll be looking forward for some advice and help for my situation, thank you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 09:45 PM

Are you sure it was vitamin K cream? Vitamin E cream is more for skin, whereas K improves blood's ability to clot.

How about going to a cosmetician? That would help more with coverups than with curing, but it might be just what you need until you can find a solution to your skin problems.

I would go to a public library where I would read up on alternative medicines. Acupuncture might be helpful, if you can find a good practitioner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

End of the road [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I are going to get a divorce soon but there are kids involved. I have tried numerous times to make the relationship work but I can't do it alone. I recently filed for custody of the kids as she in my opinion is neglectful of them. We now live with my mother and my wife just stays in the...

Road through NJ [ 4 Answers ]

What is the name of the road which travells through new jersy. I really want to know this answer because my brothers child has a project which he has to answer this question. :confused:

Road Bike [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a distance race bike. I am training for a triathlon. I have found some really cheap bikes on bikesdirect.com. There is a nice 24 speed for 450. The specs are all right too. I was wondering if there are cheaper, possibly nicer, bikes that are good for distance riding.

The Road Etiching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any information on this etching? Here is what it said on the back of it: Genuine Etching By Philippe Entitles: "The Road" Paris Etching Society Here is a picture of what it looks like http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9921/theroadxu6.th.png

View more questions Search