Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kekearnold Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Straining of the eyes
    It feel like both of my eye's are straining, basically like a pulling feeling, even when I'm not focused on the computer screen. This feeling of strain especially hurts when I close my eyes. Headaches have almost daily as well. What do you think this is?
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 29, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Do you already have any eye problems? Do you see an eye doctor regularly? I had the same symptoms, and I discovered that I was slightly nearsighted. Once I got contact lenses, the headaches and strained vision went away. Using a computer for a long time can be hard on your eyes too. My doctor told that whenever you are going to use a computer for a while, you should make sure you take little breaks, do some eye exercises, just get up and move around for a minute. He said it helps keep them relaxed. I would go to the eye doctor. This could be as simple as your eyes needing a little rest, or it could be a serious eye problem. It's best to get it checked out right away. I don't know why it would hurt when you close your eyes. My eyes usually feel better when I close them and they are tired. I think you should get it checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1.25 In Both Eyes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I Am -1.25 In Both Eyes. Any Idea On How To Reduce The No. Or Be 0.00 ?

Puffy eyes! [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! Can someone please shed some light... I wake up occasionally with one puffy eye, right eye only. Does anyone experience this? I've read a lot of literature on the internet, but most info geared toward both eyes being puffy. It's never the left, and happens once or twice every...

His eyes [ 1 Answers ]

Yes, I have a eight year old male shiatzu that has developed a little white spot on the center of his eye. It is very small right in the center of the eye

My eyes [ 4 Answers ]

I've always had these but now I'm slightly worried. On my left eye ( on the left side ) and on my right eye ( on the right side ) I have a sort of yellow spot on either eye. Its not very noticeable until you look closely in the mirror. If I'm not mistaken my dad had them too. Im a smoker...

Eyes [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for two blue-eyed people to have a brown eyed-child?

View more questions Search