Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mrs Blell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Daughter not in my loving care
    I have had a phychologist assesdone and in the assessment it said that I am not capable of being a mother to my daughter because I show my emotions too much what can I do to get this sorted and go back to be a loving and caring mother to get my daughter back?
    Mrs Blell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Blell
    I have had a phychologist assesdone and in the assesment it said that I am not capable of being a mother to my daughter because I show my emotions to much what can I do to get this sorted and go back to be a loving and caring mother to get my daughter back?
    Please can u suggest what I can do as I would do anything for my daughter
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 01:36 PM
    I believe we need to know a little more information in order to give you the best advice.
    Why was your daughter taken away from you to begin with?
    And why was a physiological assessment required?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Care values of care workers when communicating [ 1 Answers ]

health and social care help :confused: can someone tell me how to promote anti-discrimination to recognise cultural differences to acknowledge service users personal beliefs and identities r care values of care workers when communicating in their day-to-day tasks :confused:

Care provider or care giver. WHAT! [ 1 Answers ]

Why in some states like the Northwest and West coast fathers are viewed has the care provider and the mother the care giver, now I now the difference so don't get all technical with me, all I'm saying isn't that view and definition a little bias and favor the mother. Us as fathers have to provide...

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.

Loving someone for their money? [ 45 Answers ]

OK.. when I love someone, I know that I love them for them. I'd say that I'm a nice guy, with good moral values, etc, etc. However recently I have noticed that I react differently to girls with money (with really rich parents). Like... its hard to explain it but I just want to love those type of...

In Loving Memory. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am posting this in Other Family & People, instead of Pets & Animals, because our 12 yrs old mixed breed housedog, terrior-poodle, Molly, was our "home" family. Our daughter, son-in-law, and grandson live about 4 hours drive away. I am hoping this well help me, and I know my wife has been...

View more questions Search