Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missmichelle500 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Helping with ED
    My boyfriend has ED from time to time. Usually doesn't have a problem with it, but the times that he does it make him feel aweful. Is there something I can do as his girlfriend to help him out with this, other than medication?
    B_Doggie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Guys have a lot of ego, especially when it comes to performing with a woman in bed. Just talk him up a lot. A good BJ doesn't hurt either. I have yet to have trouble getting it up when I am getting a good BJ. Oh, and trust me when guys get BJ's we tend to return the oral favors if you know what I mean.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does God stop helping? [ 10 Answers ]

I am 15 and Ive been a christain pretty much since I was born. But about two years ago I started doing bad things, thinking that I could just start worshop the lord when I get older. Soon I figured out that wasn't the way to go so I started worshoping the lord again, but about a month later I went...

Helping take down the walls. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, been a while, I have a friend I've known her a very VERY long time Anyway, she's going through some horrible boygirl stuff at the moment, the person she really wants doesn't want her.. so she's suffering the old heartbreak hotel and feeling like she can't live without this person.. ...

Helping a friend [ 1 Answers ]

What would you do if a friend of yours got dumped and refuses to move on nearly a quarter of a year after it happened. You joke about it with him as with laughter he should be able to overcome it more quick, but he refuses to, living in hope that she will take him back when she has changed her...

Helping out a stranger [ 31 Answers ]

I had someone answer our roommate ad (I am the owner) she needed a place bad but weonly told her she can stay in a different "extra" room until she found a place (I basically helped a homeless person) by 7 days she wanted out and we wanted her out too. We gave her until may 26 (over 30 days to find...

I need a helping word [ 3 Answers ]

I am a CNA and I work for a company, and they are about to close for med fraud, so I am quiting. Here is my problem, I am very close to the people I stay with. I need to know if they quit the company that I work for now before I do Could I stay with them if I get a job with the new company they go...

View more questions Search