Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xXxFLOxXx Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Im ready for that relationship!
    I'm 16 and I feel as though I'm ready for a long time relationship but it seems the more I look the more I attract the s! And all my friends said as soon as I stop looking he will find me! But I'm finding it hard! Please help me with advice xx
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 17, 2007, 03:35 PM
    I have moved your post from Music to Teens where it will get the answers it deserves.
    bre1028 Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Oct 5, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxFLOxXx
    im 16 and i feel as though im ready for a long time relationship but it seems the more i look the more i attract the s!! and all my friends said as soon as i stop lookin he will find me!! but im finding it hard!! please help me with advice xx
    XXxFlowxXx I think you should just wait for the guy you have time.I think right now you should just think about you future like what do you want to be when you grow up and um... uh... be what you want to be when you grow up and everything else will fall in to place.
    costello Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 08:29 PM
    Don't be in such a hurry. Be patient. Bre1028 is right, you have a lots of time to find yourself in a long term relationship. First you need to make sure that you are the person that you want to be. You also must realize that being in a relationship isn't what will make you into this person. I don't mean to sound condescending because I'm older than you, that isn't what its about. Quite frankly I know a lot of people that are my age that have the same problem. They find themselves in need of self-security and look for it in another person, except that the only person that can complete you is you. (and if you're willing to hear it, Jesus.) Learn to love yourself for who you are as a person before you start looking to commit to someone, looking for some form of personal center for yourself. Once you are the person you want to be, the person who falls in love with you will be in love with the you that you like being, and at this point if this guy is just as emotionally mature, then you will be in the relationship you really want to be looking for.

Ne Te Quaesiveris Extra- Do not seek outside yourself

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not ready [ 4 Answers ]

I met a great guy on new years, maybe a little immature, but not enough to really bother me, but I'm also still really good friend with my ex (we broke up a month ago) and he recently told me he was thinking about getting back together. This new guy is great, but I just don't know if I'm ready to...

When relationship turns too serious before your ready. [ 7 Answers ]

This is just a hypothetical question. Many times I see that when you are dating someone it just turns serious before both parties are ready for that. Whether it is due to a period together or because one person brings up marriage or kids or some type of future together. I do notice a recurring...

Almost ready to go [ 13 Answers ]

I have bought a Linksys Wireless Adapter to connect to my computer via USB cable. I bought it on eBay, so it didn't come with directions or a CD, but I am not sure if a CD is necessary. I need some help getting connected. Can anyone help me?

View more questions Search