Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamiabartz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 12:53 PM
    Opposite Sex Siblings sharing a bedroom
    In the state of Wisconsin, is there any law prohibiting opposite-sex siblings from sharing a bedroom after a certain age?
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 12:55 PM
    As long as a child lives in the parents home, I do not think there are any laws that would force a certain bedroom arrangement, regardless of the age of the children.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 30, 2008, 01:34 PM
    There are no laws that effect a brother and sister from sharing a room BUT>>> with that said, if you are going though a divorce, the judge in that court may look down on it, if you are looking to adopt, the home inspector will not approve it, if you are being investigated by Children and family services they will most likely not approve.

And to be honest at a certain point, they will both some more privacy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chilren of opposite sex sharing a room [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a law in Washington about children of the opposite sex sharing a room past certain ages?

Children of opposite sex sharing a room [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old daughter and a son who will be 10 in a couple of months.At present I am in a very small two bedroom flat which means my children have to share a room. I am on the waiting list for a 3 bedroom property by my local authority who has told me there is no legal age saying they can't...

Siblings sharing bedrooms [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been married for a year. He has two daughters ages 12 and 7 and I have a son that is 4 years old. We are buying a new home and my husband wants to put our two youngest in the same room and let our 12 year old have her own room. My question is, should the girls be sharing a...

Twin of opposite sex sharing bedroom [ 4 Answers ]

My twin grandkids are almost 13 and they live with the father and a step mother. They recently all moved in with her parents and the twin have to share a bed room. I don't like it and is it legal

Sharing a bedroom [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a stepson of 14 a stepdaughter of 7 who both share the same bedroom meanwhile ai have a son of 14 who comes and stays of a week end . We rent private in a 2 bedroom house as it is all we can afford . We are on the council list. DOES ANYONE NO WHAT THE BRITISH LAGAL AGE IS FOR...

View more questions Search