Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Rating the Answers
    If a member takes the time to answer your question, please take the time to rate their answer... how else will they know if they have been helpful,:) or if they even have a clue?:p
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Better yet, forget the silly little boxes and post back what you tried and if it worked. I see too many appovals of bad answers.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2007, 11:58 AM
    The rating itself is not the most important. What matters most is if the person who posted tried any of the ideas given and was successful or not. Or if the advice given worked for that person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

School rating [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to relocate and would like to insure that we move to a place where the schools my child will attend are "GOOD". How might one determine the quality of any particular school in a certain area? Is this possible?

Transformer rating [ 3 Answers ]

Why is transformer rating given in kva?

Electrical outlet rating vs. Circuit breaker amperage rating [ 5 Answers ]

Hello to all, I am new to this forum, please excuse me if this question has been answered. I just bought a Thermal Dynamics Plasma cutter. It has a Nema 50-P plug end on it, which I assume is to be plugged into a Nema 50-R outlet. In looking in my reference book, this is a 3 wire...

View more questions Search