Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gentlebear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 08:23 AM
    Changing my default drive drive.
    I have partitioned my HD into c, e and f drives. My operating system is in c and I want to use e: as my default drive as it is much larger than my c: drive. (My hd is 250 gigs). How do I stream everything toward my e: drive and leave c: strictly as an OS section?
    adec234 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2007, 11:27 AM
    U will copy all your documents on the drive c to drive e and any other installation you want to do drive e will be choosing as destination
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Use a partitionong program to merge your C: and E: drives maing sure that it retains the C: naming.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need to reformat hard drive if changing cpu? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... I am running windows Vista Home Basic. And I currently have a Pentium 4 531 (3.0 GHZ) and I am thinking of purchasing a Pentium 4 670 (3.8 GHZ)... And I was wondering if reformatting the hard drive and reinstalling Vista is needed? If so I might as well buy a bigger SATA hard...

Changing drive belt on MTD Yardbug mower [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Mtd Yardbug mower, and need to know how to change the upper drive belt. It appears the belt was laid down, then the mower was built around it.

Change Default Installation Drive... [ 3 Answers ]

I have my C drive full... then I add another HDD but when I try to install a program installation still head to C drive... how can I make E drive as the default installation drive E(2nd HDD)... :confused:

View more questions Search