Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Geza090878 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 06:38 PM
    Roccasilano Chianti by Nello Gori in Brown Violin shaped wine bottle 8oz.
    Roccasilano Chianti by Nello Gori in light Brownish/gold-tint Violin shaped wine bottle 8oz. Imported by Reitman Industries, West Caldwell, NJ. Does anyone know information about this bottle of wine. Why I couldn't find a match on the internet? Tried to find match on internet.

Check out some similar questions!

The Bottle of wine [ 5 Answers ]

THE BOTTLE OF WINE For all of us who are married, were married, wish we were married, or wish we weren't married, this is something to smile about the next time you see a bottle of wine: Sally was driving home from one of her business trips in Northern Arizona when she saw an elderly Navajo...

Fish shaped bottle Orvieto Vintage 1966 Nello Gori Wine unopened. Worth anything? [ 3 Answers ]

Just purchased Fish shaped bottle of unopened Orvieto Vintage 1966 Nello Gori White wine for $3 at an estate sale? Anyone have any idea of the value?

Midulla Chianti by Nello Gori in Violin shaped wine bottle vintage 1978 [ 3 Answers ]

Yard sale find! The wine is still in the bottle - not opened - any value in either the wine or the bottle? thanks! Nancie

Found a old looking bird shaped bottle of Casa Vinicola Borghini [ 0 Answers ]

And I was wondering if you could tell me the Value and Drinkability of it.. Its covered in old leather as well. No year is present to my knowledge either.. I just know it's a Vin Santo.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.