Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Merionfountain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 08:56 AM
    Value of my 12 place setting of Lenox China
    I have a place setting for 12 if Lenox. The pattern is Windsong. All pieces are available to this set & in very good condition. There are also serving pieces. I would like to find out the value. Thank you
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2012, 09:20 AM
    Hello M:

It's impossible for anyone to give you a REAL appraisal on the internet... I'd take your collection to a few of your local antique dealers, say three at least.

excon
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 14, 2012, 09:24 AM
    You might want to visit your local public library's reference department and look this up in a collectible/antique price guide. If your library doesn't have the correct guide, they can call a larger library and have the book brought in by interlibrary loan for you or the information faxed over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

lenox china value [ 1 Answers ]

My 93 year old mom has a full set of lenox china - white with gold stripe - at least 65 years old. Just wondering the value. Thanks.

Lenox china value? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 6 place settings of the Rutledge pattern, Can you give me an estimated value Thank you

Determining Lenox China Value [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My mom has lots of Lenox China--all kinds of pieces going back up to 50 years old and none newer than 20 years old. Other than EBAY, is there a way to determine market value or places to sell them? Thanks. :rolleyes:

Lenox china valueII My Aunt left me 2 sets of china. On is Lenox/Harvest [ 0 Answers ]

I have 12 5 piece place settings of Lenox/Harvest china in perfect condition; How much is it worth?

View more questions Search