Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ckeath Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2011, 08:01 PM
    Need Help On This Old Chinese Incense Burner
    Hi I am wanting to see if anyone can help me with the Chinese Incense burner. It is made of either brass or bronze. It has a foo dog on top and some birds on the side. Hoping someone can shed some light on it.

Check out some similar questions!

Chinese Symbol [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know what this Chinese Symbol represents?

My dog might have eaten incense! [ 2 Answers ]

My big dog Leone,who is 130 or some pounds,might of eaten or chewed up 4 sticks of Cherry-Vanilla incense.It was contained in 2 thin plastic incense bags,so basically I put a smaller bag in the slightly bigger bag.It was sitting on my low table with my burner,and I went to the table to light...

Chinese translation [ 2 Answers ]

I"m making a sign to display my 6th grade students' projects about China. How can I make a sign in Chinese that says "China Projects"? I found "Zhong Guo Gong Cheng" Is that right? :confused:

Incense/Candle Representations [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find information on what the different incense scents and candle colors represent ? This would have to do with the practice of invoking spirit. For example, what incense would represent power or magick? What color candle represents clarity? Are there web sites or books that I could go to...

Power of incense [ 4 Answers ]

I was reading a thread and I saw something about incense offerings and I was wondering what all can be done with incense and essential oils and such as far as a spiritual is concerned.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.