Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patalmag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 07:37 PM
    Value of Noritake China set
    I had a 12 piece service of Noritake china 6603 Sylvia. My home was recently damaged and I need to have a value to give to the homeowners 3 of my plates were broken but they want a value of the whole set not just the pieces. They said they don't go by pieces but by sets. Thanks patalmag
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 08:09 PM

Noritake will gladly give you the replacement value of the whole set. It would be the same with Wedgewod. Just contact them through e mail, or get the value from your local high end department store that deals with Noritake.

www.noritake.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noritake China [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the price of a 12 piece set of Noritake China. On the back it says Japan 609 and lismore usdesign Pat. 98836. It is used but barely. Thanks, Jeri Flaig

Value of Noritake China [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchase 54 pieces of Noritake China. The pattern was sold between 1970 and 1980. It is in like new condition. I paid $200.00 for all. I received eight 5 piece place settings, 4 additional plates, 4 additional cups, 2 bowls, 1 small oval platter, 1 vegetable bowl, 1 creamer, and 1...

Story and value of Noritake China [ 3 Answers ]

I recently inherited a 12 piece Noritake China dish set. 12-dinner plates, 12-salad plates, 12-cups, 12-saucers, 1 serving dish and 1 serving bowl. On the back of the dishes it says ROSAY and the # 6216. I am interested in knowing more about these dishes. Is there a story behind the china set and...

Noritake China [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the value of a Noritake Bancroft 5481 service for six. This was purchased in Okinawa, Japan in 1974.

Noritake china. [ 1 Answers ]

I have some of a set of noritake china that I had from a previous marriage. I am trying to find out how to find the value. I also have a set of china from a german company I believe I don't have the name here in front of me... but I would like to know the value of that as well...

View more questions Search