Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashhawkins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 10:11 AM
    The Value of a Victrola Talking Machine
    What is the value of a Victrola Talking Machine?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2008, 08:36 PM
    Is this a table model or floor model? Also, are there any words, numbers or letters that you can find anywhere on it, and if so, what are they, please?

Thanks!
    cheryl1120 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 07:18 PM

Floor Model
    I'll have to wait to day light so I can look at the wording and numbering better
    judysmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2012, 04:50 AM
    Floor Model V-8 1341
    c64b53kw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 04:34 AM
    It is a Victor Talking Machine, manufactured in Camden, N J, # V V X 1 or I, # 769726, other nos. #4476, 4180, floor model excellent condition, has the original needle attached to arm.

Sep 9, 2012, 04:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by c64b53kw View Post
    It is a Victor Talking Machine, manufactured in Camden, N J, # V V X 1 or I, # 769726, other nos. #4476, 4180, floor model excellent condition, has the original needle attached to arm.
    The cabinet has inserts for albums

Sep 9, 2012, 04:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Is this a table model or floor model? Also, are there any words, numbers or letters that you can find anywhere on it, and if so, what are they, please?

Thanks!
    this is a floor model, #'s V V X I - 769726, 4476. 4180

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot [ 7 Answers ]

I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this...

Value of Victrola [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Columbia Grafonola Player, Made in USA Type E2 or EZ Could you tell me what its worth? Or where I might find out?

Washing Machine Drain- How high can machine lift H2O [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... Thinking about moving the washer down in the basement but the main sewer drain leaving the house is about 2' off the floor. There is currently a sewer lift installed for downstairs toilet that complicated cutting into the existing drain for new Y. Without getting to detailed, there is an...

Not talking. [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is not talking to me.. 20 days before we had a big quarrel... where.. he got frustrated and he told me not to call him... initially also we were fighting many times... but we haven't stayed very long... max was 10 days... but now 20 days have passed... neither he called nor I called......

View more questions Search