Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fatasslol007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 06:33 PM
    Thesis statment-lord of the flies
    I need help about a thesis statement for lord of the flies and its about the conch and a sows head and how it has powers over the children
    fmamma Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 01:42 PM
    It powers the children because who ever has the conch is the leader and can also be the only one speaking, they use it has an idol of power over all like a king and his crown :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2007, 01:33 AM
    For anyone still posting responses to the original question, please know that the original poster has not logged back onto this site since December 14, 2006 at 08:35 P.M. Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis statement [ 6 Answers ]

How do I write a thesis statement about outsourcing jobs?

Thesis Statement [ 11 Answers ]

How do I create a thesis statement? rewrite it so that it challentes and captures the interest of my readers. How do I identify whether my theisis is a claim of fact, definition, value, cause, or policy, explain what it means, and list three to five sub-claims I will use to support my thesis? ...

Thesis Statement [ 2 Answers ]

I need help creating a thesis statement. I'm writing a paper on Outsourcing Jobs to foreign countries. Can you help me write a thesis statement?

Land lord entry [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I went away for a month and I spent a lot of time worring that the landlord would enter my apartment well I was gone (it happened with a preveous land lord) I was just wondering if she could do that because I was not there for her to give any notice to if she wanted to enter the apartment...

Biting Flies [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a remedy for biting flies?. we get them really bad and can't be outside at our beach cottage. HELP!

View more questions Search