Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Aug 8, 2008, 04:36 PM
    Re broadcast of the olympics?
    Egads! I have no VCR, DVR, nothing! I have to run out tonight, and will miss the opening ceremonies. Is there a rebroadcast of it on the internet, tidal TV, or something? I'd really like to see it, thanks!
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Aug 8, 2008, 05:03 PM
    I can't answer your question but maybe the following link can:

2008 Summer Olympics to be Broadcast Online by NBC » Web TV Wire

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2008 Beijing Olympics! [ 34 Answers ]

2008 Beijing Olympics website The Official Website of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games The 2008 Australian Olympic Team! Official Site of the 2008 Australian Olympic Team GO THE AUSSIES!!!

Learn Chinese for the Olympics [ 26 Answers ]

Prepare now for the Beijing Olympics. > English - Chinese > That's not right! - Sum Ting Wong > Are you harbouring a fugitive? - Hu Yu Hai Ding > See me ASAP ; - Kum Hia Nao

Olympics won [ 1 Answers ]

Which country won olympics 2006

Mexico Drops Out Of Olympics [ 3 Answers ]

President Vicente Fox, of Mexico has announced that Mexico will not participate in the next Summer Olympics . He said that, "Any one who can run, jump, or swim has already left the country."

Headphone and Mic for broadcast quality [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for a headphone and mic combo that plugs into my PC that will give me broadcast quality. I use one now with my sound card, but it sounds tinney and not rich tones. Can you recommend such a headphone with mic combo. I will be putting my speaking programs on video using a video...

View more questions Search