Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaybear1011 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2010, 10:45 PM
    On a scale of 1-10, how is this song I wrote?
    Okay so I'm co-writing this song with my band member. I want to know how it is so far. It needs a lot of work I know. But would you listen to it? And does it sound like it could go both ways? Cause I'm a girl and the co-writing is a guy. He hasn't seen or heard what I have yet, so I need it to be kind of perfect when I show him! And he'll be singing so yeahhh... so here it is, feel free to leave comments and opinions! Thanks.

“here together, gone forever”

It started as a game,
    Ended with a heartbreak,

You were my forever,
    And I was your always,

We laughed and we cried,
    We had our ups and our downs,

But you're leaving today,
    And I'm not okay,

I loved you,
    And you loved me,
    We we're here together,
    Fighting forever,

I watched with tears in my eyes,
    As you said your final goodbyes,
    You got to me,
    And I didn't want to let go,
    I held on tight,
    Prayed we'd be all right,
    But I know I'm just holding you back,

Cause we were here together,
    And I know you're going forever,

All I'll have are the memories,
    Of you and I,
    Trying to forget the goodbyes,
    When you cried,
    And I wanted to die,
    We fought that night,

When we were here together,
    And now you're going forever,

Well what am I supposed to do,
    With this half empty heart, Its broke in two,
    And the other half is with you, You left,
    And I don't know what to do,

Without you be my side,
    Nothings new,
    But the memories of when you were here that day, And now you're gone forever. __________________________________________________ ____________________Its about a boy/girl having to move away or go to college, if this has ever happened to you, feel free to help with the lyrics, or share stories! I'd love to hear them! Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 14, 2010, 10:49 PM

Can you fix the weirdo characters that appeared when you pasted it from Word? Do you have music for it yet?

I like it. I'd like to hear it with music.
    Kaybear1011 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2010, 10:51 PM
    Sorry, I'll re-post it.
    shaileyjay Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 12:24 AM
    I really love the lyrics.. id love to hear it be played.. it can definitely go both ways. Wicked song! :)
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Oct 9, 2010, 01:50 PM

The quality of a song can depend upon many factors. From just song writing it can depend. It depends how the song connects to you, or another person, and the quality of the writing. In general as a song, it depends if you can write the notes for it, but in this case it depends on the song writing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I wrote this song for my boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

(Verse 1.) She had liked him since the begining, but he didnt know. She knew how much she cared for him, but she couldnt let it show. Friends for awhile but lost at one place. She didnt know it, but he felt the same. In both of their minds, they wondered what if? Too afraid to climb...

Song I Wrote [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I Wrote Another Song. Was Wondering If You Could Help Me With This One To, Like To See If Its Any Good Or Not. Thanks! .. I Wish I Never Met You You don't have to be perfect baby, Im just looking for love You don't ever have to feel down baby, I've got kiss's and hug's You don't...

Song Lyric's I Wrote [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I Wrote Some Lyrics. Tell Me What You Think .It's Called MR. Right.. .. She got the charm of a angel she got a nicer arse than j lo, And I love the way her hair goes down to her ankle, and we get along so well, But now I see a change in her and I don't no what to say I don't want...

A song I wrote. [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I wrote this song when my great grandma died. Like a year ago. I'm 14 years old. Its not really a whole song together, more just like a verse and then a chorus and that's it. I was wondering if it is good or not?! So here it is: You know I've been down that road before, And never want to...

View more questions Search