Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissGignac Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Nov 25, 2009, 08:49 PM
    Honestly, is it ever okay?
    Honestly, is it ever okay to eat fast food or should you just avoid it all together?

By fast food I mean deep-fried foods such as onion rings, fries, ext

How much fat, calories, sodium, ext, are in lets say 1 cup of fries, or onion rings?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2009, 09:06 PM

It depends where you get it I think.
    The fast food places are required to give you a pamphlet with all that info if you ask.
    I try eating home cooked meals as much as possible but I think its fine to 'treat' yourself occasionally. The problem is many people make fast food their normal diet.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2009, 11:02 PM

Is it ever okay, I will say yes. The question for you is how often do you think is okay.

I would say once a month is a good measure of okay. Although I would say most do not follow that.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2009, 11:16 PM

My Pop Pop used to say "you only live once- might as well eat than starve yourself!".

Now, I don't think you need to go to McDees every day. But if your like me and you hit the gym and are pretty constant on eating healthy then I think you deserve that delicious yummilicious food once a week.

Yeap. Take a big ole bite once a week or every other weekend.

That is just my opinion!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2009, 11:21 PM

I like that suggestion a lot better, once a week. That is if your living an active lifestyle.
    2labsmom Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Nov 26, 2009, 02:59 PM

Just be careful, if you haven't had fast food for a while your tummy might not like. Be close to a bathroom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell me honestly what I should do. [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 13 and I want a baby really really REALLY bad!! I've had sex before 3 times so I know what its like, and I don't know I just really want a kid. But I know my parents would litterly KILL me so tell me what I should do! Thanks<3

Honestly how do you feel [ 38 Answers ]

Tell the truth do gay people bother you, and how do you feel about them? I won't be hurt, I just want to know other peoples outlook on it

Answer honestly [ 3 Answers ]

:) :) do you prefer a woman be feminine, or manly... EXAMPLE: hang out with the guys, or go shopping

Moving on.Honestly, how? [ 4 Answers ]

So here's my story.. I met a boy named brandon, we fell in love and it was perfection at its finest. Its weird, when your with someone, you knows its right.. you feel it, you see it, and you live it. We had the perfect love, late nights and laughs. We dated for over a year, we were eachothers first...

View more questions Search