Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niranjanwaichal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 07:19 PM
    High blood urea and creatnine levels
    My Father now 71 has undergone surgery of removal of Urinary Bladder in march 2009. An neo bladder pouch of intestine has been internally created to collect and pass urine. He was doing well till last month when suddenly his Blood urea level reached 170 and creatnine level to 7.8 Kindly adivice me on how to reduce this Urea and Creatnine.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2009, 07:23 PM

This should be treated by a Physician, not be people who don't have his entire medical history and who haven't examined him. He needs to be on medication.

This is a serious condition that could be life threatening. What did the Physician/Lab who gave you these figures recommend?

(My husband died from tcomplications of end stage kidney disease and was a dialysis patient - I know a little bit about the subject.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood alcohol levels [ 5 Answers ]

I recently attended a medical in order to obtain a drivivg licence only to be refused on the grounds that the level of alcohol in my blood was too high. It was at least months since my last drink before the test. Can you explain why this should be ?

Low HCG levels on blood test [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to conceive my second child before my husband is deployed, my last period was on April 29th, I spotted on May 26 (light pink tinge) I am extremely tired all the time now and breasts are starting to get a little sore. I usually bleed after intercourse due to having endometriosis, but...

Nutrition for reducing urea & creatinine in the blood [ 8 Answers ]

KIndly let me know the how to reduce urea & creatinine level in the blood i.e what are vegetables to be avoid and what are the vegetables to be eat.

Diet for lowering urea, uric acid and blood pressure [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! My sister's age is 48 yrs and she is suffering from c. spondylysis and recently few days back she felt acute pain in her abodiman in left side which was coming from back side and after test the report is urea 61, uric acid 6.8, creatinine 1.57 and plate count 130000 Please advise Also...

View more questions Search