Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terry jordan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 06:04 PM
    High blood pressure
    I am 35 I never had trouble with high pressuer until I had a blood transfusion 3years ago could this be part of my high blood pressure
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 16, 2009, 06:11 PM

No, unless you stay worried about the blood pressure.

You may ( unless you check it all the time) have had high blood pressure for years and never know it.

Stress, job chages, moves, medical issues can all cause it.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2009, 06:15 PM

No it has nothing to do with blood transfusion.

There are many many factors and things that can cause problems with blood pressure as long as it is being monitored and or treated and your doing things to try to keep it down.

I know it is normal to look for a cause, but a lot of it has to do with Food/Family history/Lifestyle in general. Stress and anxiety can be a contributor as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High Blood Pressure [ 10 Answers ]

Does anybody here have heard of any significant decrease in blood pressure with any natural medications or any foods? I for one have heard that eating raw garlic and celery has properties in it that help decrease blood pressure. Today and other days that I have checked my blood pressure and...

High Blood Pressure [ 7 Answers ]

Hello My boyfriend has high blood pressure and is very tired all the time. Is this normal?

Low water pressure causing high blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have low or no hot water pressure to the downstairs bathroom. I've replaced the cartridges, valves and hot water heater, still no pressure... help.

High Blood Pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a senior citizen, was told in the past month I have High Blood pressure, my medication Lisinopril 20mg 2 daily Toprol XL 50mg 1 daily ? My pulse rate has come down quite a bit, my Blood pressure has come down a little In my limited knowledge, I thought when the heart didn't pump...

High blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

Can the use of testerone and hgh cause high blood pressure?

View more questions Search