Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Doug Crf Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2005, 12:17 PM
    Barely staying away from coffee
    I quit drinking coffee a couple month's ago.when I take a pee and I can smell coffee I think I am drinking a lot of coffee.Really that is probobley not the bad part but I think this in not to good(Prehypertension blood pressure) my blood pressure was in that range every time I checked it when I was drinking coffee and now that I have not been drinking it my blood press
    Has been pretty good.My father passed away at 55 year's old cause of heart problem's so I kind of try to keep an eye on my vital sign's.
    I have one problem and that is I work the night shift. I have been working a lot of hour's and I want to drink coffee.
    I have been drinking a lot of green tea and too much hot chocolate and there not doing the trick.I also forgot to mention I was hooked on those energy drinks those are pretty addicting also.I also have been staying away from those also.
    Anyone have have any good tip's for me.I have been ready to just say screw it and drink coffee but I really do not want to.
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH ANY ENERGY SUGGESTIONS:confused:
    Thank's Doug

Check out some similar questions!

New Puppy Barely Eating.. Please Help! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Jason and yesterday my fiancé and myself picked up a small puppy. He has just been separated from her breed (brothers, sisters, mom and dad) and he has been barely touching her food. I am hand feeding the food to him so he can eat a little. Hes lucky if he eats 7-8 pieces.. I...

Weighing staying [ 8 Answers ]

I know my husband is abusive. I have four daughters, 2-11-15-17. He is 70% good and when he is bad, I hate him. But I weigh the stay or go. It would create more of a problem and upset the whole applecart to leave then to let the problem subside. I have spoken with my girls about situation at...

Recently spayed dog barely eating.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 5 year old dog (pic below) which was spayed almost 6 days ago. She barely drinks or eats anything at all. She just nibbles a few small bites of food and then just leaves it. The dog had a very healthy appetite before this... eating about (2) 16oz cans of food, and a bowl of dry...

95 Civic barely started [ 1 Answers ]

Friend's 95 Civic would not fire. Cranked fine. After some trying burped once at end of crank. Then after waiting a few minutes gave a couple of puffs at the end. After minutes puffed a few more times. Then almost caught and kept running. Waited a couple minutes and then finally caught and ran...

Cold water is barely next to nothing [ 1 Answers ]

We live in a mobile home. This morning our water was off. The city usually works on it or something. We have plenty of hot water going through our sinks and our tub. The toilet doesn't flush and the cold water is almost completely gone. The washer is out of order as well. No water going...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.