Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2007, 08:15 AM
    The other woman owes her nothing but you owe her everything ! Give her the damn number and stop trying to protect your lover. Why do you care what she wants to know, your A$$ should not have been a liar ! Are you afraid that Your little secrets will be told? If you did not give me the # I would kick your A$$ out for sure, If you gave it to me then I might try to work things out 1 time and 1 time only. Then if the next time you got bored and felt sorry for you selfish A$$ and had another affair, I would rock your world!
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

Jun 7, 2007, 08:20 AM
    He may have told the other woman he loves her, or that he was going to leave his wife for her, or said bad things about his wife to get her into bed... he doesn't want to give the wife the number as he is scared she will tell his wife all he has said...
    Could that be it op? Are you still trying to cover your own back? Does your wife's feelings matter in all of this or is it just about you trying to keep your lies a secret?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 7, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by eduble
    I had an affair, my wife found out and now she wants to talk to the other woman. She says that she just wants to ask her what happened because I have lied about it. What could her true motive be and what other questions might she ask? She wants me to give her the other womans telephone number?
    Ask yourself if there is a chance for violence and act accordingly. If there is a chance for someone to be physically hurt, don't do it and swallow whatever bricks you have to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Other Woman [ 24 Answers ]

I have unfortunately been in an affair for over a year now. Everything was of course, always on his terms. He has recently decided (for reasons unknown to me) that he wants out of the affair. I knew it would eventually come to this, but I find myself left heartbroken and angry. I feel like...

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

Woman vs. Man [ 15 Answers ]

Does it bother men when you ask them out? I don't normally ask them because that's not how I was brought up, but I know that men can be just as shy as we are.

Woman on top [ 9 Answers ]

K... here goes ! I'm 28 yrs old and not very sexually experienced, 2 partners only. I'm very insecure about being the "woman on top" during sex. I know it's becoming boring for my boyfriend to constantly be doing all the work but I just don't even know what to do! I know the obvious, just go...

This woman is trying to get a rise out of me [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, we're both new hires, the chick is hot and single. And I'm hot and single. We both know it. I express no interest in her what so ever. She complains to me about her failed relatinoships and how she's given up on men. Im the nicest guy she's ever met (I think that's the problem). I...

View more questions Search