Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    griff88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2013, 04:18 PM
    Heart palpitations
    I've been having palpitations this is the 5th day now at one point my heart rate reached 157 beats a minute the palpitations have been on all day when my pulse reached 157 I recorded and posted it on Facebook the name on Facebook [readcodeandsignstraprunningeast] can you tell me what would cause these palpitations and how serious the pulse is reaching 157
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 22, 2013, 04:30 PM
    Total strangers, even 20 MDs, can't tell you and aren't going to try. We don't know anything about you. It would be ludicrous to run through all the possible reasons, no different from a cough, stomach ache, or sore foot! See a doctor who knows your age, gender, weight, health history, diet, medications and supplements, and can listen to your heart and take your BP and go on from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eating disorder/heart palpitations... advice? [ 2 Answers ]

I have accidentally developed an eating disorder... I had a history of substance abuse so when I would take (pills) I didn't eat much. It is now about 6 months later and I can't eat. I realized it was a problem when I started to get weak and I was told my body was now eating away at my muscles....

Heart murmur, palpitations, pregnancy [ 6 Answers ]

I am only about a week pregnant and I have a pre-existing heart murmur and am having chest pains and palpitations what do I need to do?

I keep on getting heart palpitations, why? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 14 years old and I keep on getting heart palpitations, they happen randomly and stay for about 2 minutes. When I get one, I go really dizzy, I need to stand/ sit still until it stops and I can hardly breathe whilst I am having one. Why does this keep happening?

Burning stomach pain, heart palpitations [ 2 Answers ]

I have had this feeling for about year now. It doesn't matter if I eat or not, although I think food makes it little better, soon after meal I start getting bloated, gassy I get horrible burning in the stomach and that triggers heart palpitations. I have had cardio stress test, EKG, echo cardio, no...

View more questions Search