Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Coco1to5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 06:18 AM
    I keep on getting heart palpitations, why?
    I am 14 years old and I keep on getting heart palpitations, they happen randomly and stay for about 2 minutes. When I get one, I go really dizzy, I need to stand/ sit still until it stops and I can hardly breathe whilst I am having one. Why does this keep happening?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2011, 06:52 AM

Talk to your parents. This is something that should be discussed with your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell me what are my chances of having a heart attack or heart problems [ 2 Answers ]

OK first of all my grandpa had 3 heart attacks and 4 heart failures my grandmother has had heart problems my dad has heart problems and my uncle died of a heart attack. So are my chances high

Heart To Heart (BBC News) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello fellow AMHD Devotees, Just thought I'd share this news story with everyone as I thought it was pretty fantastic! BBC NEWS | Health | Woman face-to-face with own heart Goes to show how important organ donation can be! :) And this one, that literally made my skin crawl;

Burning stomach pain, heart palpitations [ 2 Answers ]

I have had this feeling for about year now. It doesn't matter if I eat or not, although I think food makes it little better, soon after meal I start getting bloated, gassy I get horrible burning in the stomach and that triggers heart palpitations. I have had cardio stress test, EKG, echo cardio, no...

Palpitations and more [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I'm an 19 yr old female. Well I want to start by saying that I have been suffering from palpitations 7-8 yrs I think now.. I'm on pillsand I've been having to increase the dose by double amount and this time round 4 times as much daily. Id like advice... I'm in a steady relationship now and...

View more questions Search