Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boogy054 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2006, 06:59 PM
    Menstrual cycle
    March 9th my period started and it was normal.around the 25th-31st of march I have been spotting and feeling a little crampy,what do you think is happening,and this is the first it has ever done this.
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Apr 2, 2006, 09:50 PM
    This has just happened to me. I have been researching it a little on the internet. A cycle can be within a window of about 24 to 32 days. It doesn't always have to be the same. Another reason might be pregnancy. There are other things that factor into this. Age? I am curious myself to hear what others will have to say. This is a link to a good website.

http://www.womentowomen.com/index.asp

I hope you find some answers.
    sarawhite Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 05:03 AM
    I haven't hard a period for almost a whole month now I should have started on the first of this month but didn't. I have never been late not unless I'm pregnant but the problem there is about 2 months ago I got my tubes tied. But for the last few days I've been really tied and I have been cramping and spotting can anyone help me with this. And also I have already taken a pregnancy test I took one it said negative and then I took another it came up posi but the line was really faint so I don't know how to take that. If anyone can help it would be great
    LadyOssewa Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2008, 11:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarawhite View Post
    i havent hard a period for almost a whole month now i should of started on the first of this month but didnt. i have never been late not unless im pregnant but the problem there is about 2 months ago i got my tubes tied. but for the last few days ive been really tied and i have been cramping and spotting can anyone help me with this. and also i have already taken a pregnancy test i took one it said neg and then i took another it came up posi but the line was really faint so i dont know how to take that. if anyone can help it would be great
    The second test that you took, you say that it shows positive but the second line is faint, that means that it tested negative! If the second line is just as bright as the first one i.o.w are equally visible it is a positive reading.

It does sometimes happen that you can skip a month or more without being pregnand, it happened to me a lot, I also use to take pregnancy tests thinking I might be pregnand, Rather go to a Gynaecologyst and ask him to recommend birth controle pills or use the injection. In case of using the injection you won't have your periods at all. If using the pill, that could normalise your cycle and prevent you from skipping.

I had weird perios cycles, the one time I had it so bad, I had to use a pack of 20 pads a day for three weeks, I was bleeding so much that I had make a plan, cause my bed sheets were full of blood. That's when I went to the Gynaecologyst!
    kim9698 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 05:38 PM
    Hi, my name is Kim I am 38 years of age. I have had a normal period all my life 11 years ago I had my tubes tied the last 2 month I have had just a little pink on the toilet tissue and only last 2 to 3 days can someone tell me what is going on :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know I am the mother of 2 young children I got my period but its irregular could I be pregnant.could using drugs affect my period

Menustral cycle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a 25 year old girl and since few months my cycle has become very very irregular this month I had it twice I went and saw a doctor and she told me that it was due to stress or getting over exhausted but I am still very nervous about it and need a second advice.how normal is it to have your...

Dog heat cycle? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a dog and I think he is on his heat cycle and I would like to know if this is the reason that he is losing weight like crazy because I don't have a female dog just a male and some of my friends say its because of the heat cycle and they recommended me to use nutri-cal for this situation do...

Changes in Menstrual Cycles [ 2 Answers ]

Any changes in menstrual cycles such as clotting, and unusually heavy bleeding can be indications of serious problems, no matter what age, so please see your family physician. Please take your body serious and watch for signs. Check this page for possible or probable causes of changes in your...

Menstrual irregularities [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I'm 19 years old, a virgin, and am 195lbs about 60 pounds over the ideal weight for my height. Well, I have never really been regular with my period, maybe every 3 to 9 months. What can I do to become more regular, Can I still get pregnant? I know I should go to an OBGYN, but can't afford...

View more questions Search