Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackbug924 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2013, 10:40 AM
    Rash
    My daughter is two and she was started on a new medicine it is a sulfa medication and I'm really allergic now she has a rash so bad on her bottom its bleeding is that an allergic reaction?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 27, 2013, 10:45 AM
    Sounds like it could be.

Time to call the doctor to discuss this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a rash or something serious? [ 7 Answers ]

I have grown out my pubic hair to 2 1/2 inches long. That being said, I work out (runner) from time to time and I sweat. I wear tight panties at times. But the problem is this... before I became active that I never experienced a rash in the creases of the groin area. I have experienced itchiness,...

Rash [ 0 Answers ]

I have a rash on my penis and its been a while since a got it. Its always make that part of the skin dry and when I look in the mirror its in the form or a ring worm but its dry and have no pain. Even when I touch it, it feels dry

Rash down below [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I started shaving all of my pubic hair off, at first it was OK, and I was comfortable about it, but then every time I shave bleed a little bit and recently I've been having some irritation down there and it turns like abit of a rash. I'm not sure what it is, please help!

Rash that comes and goes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small rash the comes on goes on my penis it's there for 2 days and all of sudden disappears then comes back later like 5-6 weeks and disappears last for less then 2 days and then gone again is this something I should be worried about already got tested for stds and I don't have anything,...

A rash that comes and goes [ 1 Answers ]

I got tested last Friday and got my results today and they all came back negative. I'm wonder why I get this rash on my penis that comes and goes it will be here for like a few hrs then disappears then appear 2 days later and disappear again any clue what it is I taught I had an std got tested...

View more questions Search