Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Diana Morales Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2013, 03:20 AM
    Concerned
    I am concerned about my son recently finding a soft-like,fluid-like spot on his head what can it be?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 19, 2013, 07:19 AM
    How old is your son, has he had any falls. why have you not taken him to doctor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just concerned. [ 2 Answers ]

I take lortab5 every 4 hours due to a fractured hip, I have been taking these for a month. Am I in danger of getting addicted?

Concerned [ 1 Answers ]

I am having an extremely heavy menstrual cycle and am feeling weak... I normally have very heavy bleeding but this is behond my normal. I have gone through a 28 pack of pads in less than 48 hours. I look more pale than I normally do... should I go to the er to be checked out

How concerned about this should I be? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone. At the endocrinologist, the doctor told me that Ayla (8 years) is just over the line of over weight. I feel terrible for keeping 'mommy blinders' on, and not noticing. But it is my fault. Growing up, food was a weapon used by my mother, and I refuse to do the same. And I...

Should I be concerned? [ 1 Answers ]

I am pregnant. I just went to the bathroom and a grayish clot came out. It contain a little blood and it is kind of firm. I am not bleeding or cramping. Should I be worried? Is this a sign of a miscarriage?

Should I be concerned? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 3 years. About 1 yr and a half ago he cheated on me with some random girl while he was drunk (which is not an excuse I know) but I chose to forgive him and try to fix our relationship. So far everything has been going pretty smoothly, he hasn't cheated on me...

View more questions Search