Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dewey1488 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2007, 06:53 AM
    How to connect my other computer
    I can't not have a internet in my other PC! :confused: I have a three unit but the 2 PC has no internet I can't connect but ihave the internet fastswitch port 100/10mbps how to connect the two computer in my server and how they can connect to internet:(
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 10, 2007, 07:42 AM
    How do you get to the Internet? Generally, to share a broadband connection you need a broadband router.
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Feb 10, 2007, 11:06 AM
    I'm a bit confused; does the PC have a network card? You can't connect it to a modem/router without one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connect 2nd Hard Drive, from other Computer [ 3 Answers ]

I have Dell Dim2100 'XP' with Western Digital Hard Drive + 384Mb RAM. I have a Maxtor 19Gb Hard Drive from my earlier '98SE' which I want to use as Back-up/Storage, preferably internally but can't get it to locate as a secodary Drive using the IDE connection cable - is the solution an IDE/USB 2.0...

Can't direct connect 2 computer with ethernet [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I have 4 computers connect to the net using my router I was told to connect another computer I would have to direct connect with ethernet cable anyway I done that and I can share files trough network places but for some reason I cannot acess net on the 5th computer can anyone help me??

Connect 2 hard drives with 2 os in one computer [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I am having a home built PC and I would like to use 2 hard drives with one XP and one Vista. Can you please tell me what type of switch I need to switch from one HD to another or exactly what do I need and do you think this will work or stay with one HD. I have heard of people doing this...

How to have two computer connect wireless [ 3 Answers ]

Two computer wiriless How to have two computer connect wiriless

Connect remote computer through dial-up [ 2 Answers ]

Dear experts How to connect 2 remote computers through modem and telephone line? Tell me the details procedure ? If it is not possible with modem then what is other way to connect ? Pl guide,? Thanks

View more questions Search