Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jay5000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 03:21 PM
    Write pseudocode for the following:
    Write a pseudocode that will accept the names of 20 sales clerks and their total sales for the month. The algorithm must calcuate the commission at 3% of heir total sales amount. Display the name, total sales, commission of the members with the highest commission and number of persons without commission
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 7, 2011, 03:41 PM

Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

Mar 7, 2011, 04:33 PM

First, may I call your attention to the guidelines for using the comments feature found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html

You didn't get a solution because its against the rules of this site. You have twice ignored those rules. Did you even bother to read the link I gave you?
    jay5000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 04:37 PM
    It is not home work I'm a big man

I just don't remember how to do it I'm interested in pseudocode I made up the question

{Comments Merged}

Mar 7, 2011, 05:04 PM

I'm sorry, but that looks like an assignment, not a question some would just ask. Psuedocode is simply code that is not syntactically correct.

So if you want our help take a crack at it and we will critique it. But don't insult our intelligence by claiming that not an assignment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pseudocode statements [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, these are my guesses. Can you please check on them? 1) A ___ statement in pseudocode to write a single alternative decision structure. B? a) Test-jump b) If-Then c) If-Then else d) If-Call

Pseudocode programming [ 2 Answers ]

This pseudocode contains several nested If-Then-Else statements. It was written without proper alignment and indentation. How would I rewrite the code and use proper conventions of alignment and indentation? If score < 60 Then Display “Your grade is F.” Else If score <70 Then Display “Your...

View more questions Search