Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alake10456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Rapid weight gain because estrogen level is high
    MY daughter is 18, last year she go irregular periods and put on 40 lbs in about to monthe. She is on birth control and is regular now, But she can's lose weight.. HELP:(
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Has she had her thyroid checked?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 3, 2007, 06:46 PM
    I agree with Glinda. Time to have a Thyroid panel done as well as a complete physical.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My toilet flange is too high and not level [ 15 Answers ]

Yes yes.. I'm a rookie. OK... Just wondering what I can do with my toilet flange. After I installed it I realize that the flange is about 1/4" higher than the floor and it is tilted to one side. Do you think an extra thick wax ring will allow me to level out my toilet AND compress it...

Rapid Weight Loss [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I weigh about 95kgs and want to lose 30kgs in about a month is this possible? I am planning on dieting and exercising on the Atkins diet and cardio workouts through out the day. Please give me your views, if it is safe or not, and if not please let me no a good way to lose weight. Thank...

Very rapid weight gain [ 3 Answers ]

I'm very concerned about something that's been going on for the past four years. All my teenage and adult life I've effortlessly weighed the same-between 115 and 120 pounds (I'm five feet, nine inches tall and used to model). I always exercise regurlarly and have a "normal" diet - balanced, but I...

High alkiline level [ 5 Answers ]

What can I do, if from the urine test strip I am using, I have a high alkiline result.

Low estrogen Level [ 11 Answers ]

My friend is 26 years old and in the past year has been having dizziness, heart palpatations, and fatigue. She has undergone extensive testing for low sugar levels and just recently during a 6 hour glucose tolerance test her test revelaed her sugar dropped in the last 2 hours and that her estrogen...

View more questions Search