Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhiggs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 02:11 PM
    How can I connect two monitors to one computer
    I would like to connect two monitors to one computer so I can view large spreadsheets without scrolling over. Any advice?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 29, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Does your graphics card have two outputs, if so it's simple case of attaching another screen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I connect 2 networks with 2 NIC's with 1 Computer [ 1 Answers ]

I am running windows XP. I am trying to use one computer with two NIC's to connect to two different networks. One network is just your basic LAN connecting to a server (we call it 2000 Server cause its running 2000 Server) with internet access. The other network has a server running automated...

How to connect my other computer [ 2 Answers ]

I can't not have a internet in my other PC! :confused: I have a three unit but the 2 PC has no internet I can't connect but ihave the internet fastswitch port 100/10mbps how to connect the two computer in my server and how they can connect to internet:(

Can't direct connect 2 computer with ethernet [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I have 4 computers connect to the net using my router I was told to connect another computer I would have to direct connect with ethernet cable anyway I done that and I can share files trough network places but for some reason I cannot acess net on the 5th computer can anyone help me??

How to have two computer connect wireless [ 3 Answers ]

Two computer wiriless How to have two computer connect wiriless

Connect remote computer through dial-up [ 2 Answers ]

Dear experts How to connect 2 remote computers through modem and telephone line? Tell me the details procedure ? If it is not possible with modem then what is other way to connect ? Pl guide,? Thanks

View more questions Search